2 x Project Coordinators
- Industrial live environment project worth $9m
- Based in South West of Sydney
- Opportunity to move into Client Side
This Australian owned Client Side Project Management company have a proven track record for consistently producing quality projects in all States across the Australian market. They work in both the public and private sectors delivering projects in the Health, Education, Commercial, Retail, Industrial and Infrastructure disciplines up to $500m in size. This organisation’s approach is to collaborate with their clients to think first about the business imperatives and the best way to achieve them before jumping to technical solutions.
The main business is Client Side Project Management but they also have a Construction Services Division who deliver complex projects in Pharmaceutical, Medical and also in the Industrial space. Generally their projects are Construction Management jobs which are fully documented and not a D&C projects.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Our client has recently secured a brand new Industrial project worth $9m based in the South West of Sydney. This project is a live environment with some new build components and upgrades around the current site.
- Assist the Project Manager in fulfilling the contractual requirements and site targets across all project functions.
- Undertake programming of all constructions activities, including short-term and long-term
- Responsible for administering Quality Assurance System, including ITP’s
- Maintain, monitor and forecast all major material supply items
- Ensure safety compliance on site within your roles and responsibilities
- Assist in ensuring all equipment, materials and resources are available on or ahead of time to achieve the works program
- Assist in the allocation and processing of invoices and costs and produce productivity reports and analysis as required
- Tertiary qualification in either Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Previous experience in industrial or commercial projects from $5m – $20m is essential
- Minimum 2-4yrs previous experience, where you have negotiated and let contracts across a range of trades and worked in hybrid Site Engineer role
- Solid knowledge of subcontract tendering, standards, procedures and the competitive market
- Must have local Sydney experience or have worked in other Australian States
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Jobpac or CHEOPS is advantageous
If you would like to find out more and are generally interested in furthering your career, than please contact [email protected] or call David Shapiro on 0416 214 189.