Accounts All Rounder
Our client is a highly successful civil contractor, operating in Sydney’s South!
They have a consistent presence across Sydney, servicing Tier 1, 2 and 3 contractors undergoing basement excavation, FRP, Piling and Utility works. Employing 50 direct employees, they are in a period of growth and have a solid pipeline of work already locked in!
As an all rounded accounts superstar, you will need to process payroll for a large number of employees and maintain the accounts receivables and payable functions. This fast paced and diverse company offers a highly rewarding and vibrant career for the successful applicant with opportunities to significantly assist business growth.
- Promising career progression
- Work for a growing civil contractor
- Scope to improve in-house systems and procedures
- Great office environment
- Sutherland Shire location
- Competitive Salary
- Previous experience working for a construction company
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen
- Previous experience in payroll around 3-5 years
- Advanced experience working with Excel
- Being a key point of contact for accounts queries
- Strong telephone and communication skills
- Able to multi task and manage a large workload
- Strong attention to detail
Please click ‘Apply,’ or contact Brooke Dostal directly by emailing [email protected] or calling his direct line – 0405 361 480.
All applications will be strictly confidential and off the record.