- Large scale bids / tenders in a variety of different sectors
- Reputable Tier 2 builder with a great reputation
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
This is a unique opportunity to work for a Principal Contractor with a large pipeline of work. The company have been in business for 30+yrs and also have an office based in Melbourne. This builder is synonymous with delivering quality projects via a professional well managed process. They work across a range of industries from high-rise residential, commercial, retail, government and fitout / refurbishment.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Our client is looking for a Bid Manager to work with their senior leadership team to track upcoming tenders & deliver timely bids / presentations. This builder has an excellent reputation in the market and have been delivering complex projects for many years. They are renowned for building a quality product and have some very smart people across their business. Great opportunity in this business with lots of scope to grow into a bid management role in the future.
- Preparing tenders and bids inline with the company’s strategic plan and goals; including identifying response requirements, completing associated schedules, coordinating input from relevant disciplines, collating and tailoring CVs and sourcing relevant project examples
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure timely input and sufficient review process
- Compiling non-technical sections of proposals
- Ensuring documents are produced in line with Brand Guidelines and at the highest quality
- Updating proposal content to knowledge management systems
- Drafting project profiles and source / organise the production of approved project images
- Preparation of submissions using InDesign, capability statements and presentations to a high standard and to strict deadlines
- Facilitate information to the estimating team
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, marketing or related fields
- 5 years+ experience in the same or similar role
- Must have InDesign experience and graphic design background
- As understanding of the construction and building industry is critical and necessary
- Ability to review and improve written bid submissions
- Proactive and creative in approach coupled with problem solving ability
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
If you would like to find out more and are generally interested in furthering your career, than please contact [email protected] or call David Shapiro on 0416 214 189.