Carpet Layer – Estimate / Cut / Measure
Buildability Group have partnered with a leading and established business serving a diverse client base in the residential and commercial flooring sector.
This company are currently seeking an experienced carpet layer who is looking to get off the tools and has measured and cut carpet previously.
The position is full time, working Monday to Friday, 7am till 4pm.
A company vehicle, work phone and work shirts will be provided.
An overview of the position follows:
- Attend and scope properties over Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- Draw up floor plans and provide adequate information in relation to sub floor properties and flooring condition.
- Co-ordinate work requests with tenants and company employees/or contractors assigned the job.
- Follow up un-actioned jobs to determine next step/s within required time frame.
What you need to join our exciting team:
- Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the flooring sector
- Understand construction, techniques, terminology, costs and be able to communicate this in simple terms
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Follow instructions accurately
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Well presented
If you would like to find out more and are generally interested in furthering your career, than please email your CV to [email protected]