- Large family owned organisation
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and development
- Working from home / flexible work week
- $100,000 – $120,000 + Super
This multi-disciplined contractor has consistently delivered first class quality projects in multiple of sectors throughout ACT. They currently employ over 50 staff across the business, including Project Managers, Engineers, Contract Administrators, Estimators, Site Managers and site personnel of all levels.
They have a phenomenal reputation for their high-quality and award-winning portfolio of projects throughout the ACT, servicing large builders, civil contractors and local government entities.
They take on projects up to $10 million including road and bridge construction, land development, residential builds, parks, sports facilities, public domain works, car parks and excavations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Estimator who is looking to be a key member of a great team, pricing projects within a number of sectors.
You can grow with this company and help build their workbook to take them to the next level.
This will be an opportunity to lead and take control of the estimating side of the business, whilst given the opportunity to manage junior employees.
The successful candidate will:
- Be given the autonomy to make key commercial decisions on tenders
- Attend tender meetings
- Manage the tender and estimating process from beginning to end using first principals
- Prepare the RfQ’s
- Be given the opportunity to mentor more junior team members
- 5+ years experience within the infrastructure industry as an Estimator
- Qualifications in Engineering/Construction, Quantity Surveying, or equivalent
- Experience using Benchmark will be highly regarded
This role will suit an Estimator with near 5 years’ experience!
Please click ‘Apply,’ or contact Tom O’Sullivan directly by emailing [email protected] or calling her direct line – 0431 495 694.
All applications will be strictly confidential and off the record.