Construction Workers | Immediate Starts
- Immediate starts available for the right candidates
- Short & Long term assignments available
- Competitive Pay rates, penalties and allowances additional
Buildability Group is currently seeking experienced construction labourers for various large projects in Sydney.
Site Locations vary from Western Sydney, Hills district through to the CBD. We are here to find the best fit for expectations and living location.
Trade Assistant roles in Mechanical & Tunnelling also available for the right candidates with relevant experience.
Benefits for a Buildability construction labourer:
- Ongoing work for proven performers
- Overtime rates, travel, and meal allowance additional
- Overtime and weekend work available
- Work on large commercial build / infrastructure / industrial projects
- Work in one location for 6+ Months
What is required from a skilled labourer:
- White card and own PPE – Steel capped boots, hi-vis, Hardhat.
- Driver’s License & own transport (beneficial)
- Physically Fit
- Strong understanding of work, health, and safety practice
- Reliable and punctual.
- Clear communication skills and adaptability.
- Tickets such as – Traffic control, Telehandler, forklift, first aid highly sort after and paid accordingly
Ticketed Labourers – Desired competencies:
- Scissor Lift
- Working at Heights
- Dogman / Rigger / CT
Wages range from $30ph from basic to $45ph for more complex roles plus additional allowances.
Please call Shona @ Buildability on 02 8188 5400 / 0415 045 346 (Mon-Fri) or email your resume to [email protected] if you are interested or would like to know more.