Development Manager / Senior Development Manager
This client is a privately owned Australian company with over 45 years of successful history in Australian Property Development. They act as Principal and Developer, primarily in the industrial, commercial and bulky goods sectors with an end value exceeding $1 billion.
They are looking for a seasoned and experienced DM / SDM ideally with related experience (not essential).
- Lead and manage project stakeholders including the client, statutory authorities, consultants and contractors
- Manage project scope, time, cost, quality, risk and procurement in order to achieve project objectives
- Concept design
- Development of project feasibilities, budgets, cash flows and reporting
- Prepare informative and structured reports
- Tender reviews and analysis
- Value management and contracts administration duties
- Sales & Marketing
- Dealing with relevant authorities
- Tertiary qualification in a construction related degree subject
- 8+ years of previous experience on similar projects as a Development/Project Manger (Client Side)
- Strong technical skills and experience in contract documentation / administration, stakeholder management, reporting on cost and programme
- Demonstrate a successful track record in developing and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and career ambition
If you would like to find out more and are generally interested in furthering your career, than please contact [email protected] or call Thomas Lang on 0478 754 191.