Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintain high-profile infrastructure and commercial sites
- One of the oldest and best companies in the landscape trade!
- Long-term opportunity in Canberra
- Real support from senior managers
- $60,000-70,000 plus Super & Vehicle
Our client is a large Australian business with a big reputation for delivering first class projects, from parks and playgrounds to subdivisions and roadworks.
This formidable outfit in the landscaping industry has built a strong and tight-knit crew in Canberra of 10+ staff, who continue to pump out projects to the highest quality.
One week you could be assisting a Tier 1 builder to deliver external civil and landscape construction works in the CBD, and the next week you could be delivering crucial public infrastructure.
This organisation has set a true benchmark in the landscaping world and this is your chance to join the team and to put your stamp on these projects.
You will work collaboratively with an experienced Maintenance Operations Manager, inherit multiple skilled Team Leaders and crew of qualified and hardworking Horticulturists and Apprentices, and work closely with clients to deliver the goods!
If you are proactive, energetic, client-facing, and want to develop further, this could be the role for you!
- Schedule weekly work
- Manage a crew of up to 2-6 staff
- Delegate tasks
- Get the most out of your team!
- Liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- Order equipment and resources
- Communicate with local community
- Hands-on maintenance work
- Report into a Maintenance Manager
WHAT YOU NEED
- Certificate III in Horticulture OR Parks & Gardens
- 3-5+ years’ experience within the landscape maintenance industry
- Commercial and high-end residential maintenance experience
- Personable and presentable
- Strong managerial and organisational skills
- Team Leaders looking for a step up please apply!
LOOKING TO RELOCATE?
We are actively recruiting roles in:
- Sydney, Wollongong, Central Coast – NSW
- Melbourne, VIC
- Canberra, ACT
- Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, QLD
- Perth, WA
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
Please click ‘Apply’, or for a confidential discussion please call Tom O’Sullivan on 0431 495 694, or forward your updated resume directly to [email protected].