Junior Operations Manager
This company is committed to providing a high level of expertise and experience within the construction industry. They offer their network high performing construction teams, cost effective and intelligent design solutions and excellent internal organisational structures.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Our client is looking for a Contract Administrator to join their growing business. They have a strong pipeline in the Sydney construction market and have a full order book of work in the pipeline. With recent wins, they are looking for someone who has experience in a contract administrative position or similar and who can read construction drawings.
This is a great opportunity to get into a growing business that have all their systems and procedures in place and an incredible opportunity to develop professionally.
- Proficient in all contractual matters and the ability to communicate this knowledge in a practical and meaningful way to the project team
- Understand and comply with the company business systems
- Administer projects ensuring accuracy of records and timely communication of all project details
- Assist the Director’s with financial management
- Develop an understanding and working knowledge of project planning and programming
- Ensure safety compliance on site within your roles and responsibilities
- Tertiary qualification in either Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or substation experience in the position
- Minimum 3 years previous experience, where you have negotiated and let contracts
- Solid knowledge of subcontract tendering, standards, procedures and the competitive market
- Exceptional client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have local experience
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
If you would like to find out more and are generally interested in furthering your career, than please contact [email protected] or call Brooke Dostal on 0405 361 480.