Landscape Professionals – Construction & Maintenance
- Exclusive new vacancies through Sydney and surrounds
- Remuneration packages to suit your skills and experience
- Join award-winning contractors
- It’s time to step out of your comfort zone!
- $50,000 – $150,000 + Super + Vehicle + Benefits
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE MARKET?
Many of Sydney’s biggest and best landscape and civil construction contractors have picked up millions of dollars in work and 2022 is firing on all cylinders.
More work being awarded means more openings and opportunities for talented, trade-qualified Landscapers and Horticulturists like yourself..
Whether you are Project Manager delivering an iconic commercial project or an Account Manager across multiple open space maintenance contracts, there will be a lucrative opportunity for you ready to go!
ACTIVE & UPCOMING VACANCIES
- General Manager
- Construction Manager
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Senior Estimator
- Site Engineer
- Senior Estimator
- Contract Administrator
- Foreman / Site Manager / Supervisor
- Leading Hand
- Irrigation Technician
- Team Leader
WHAT YOU NEED
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction OR
- Certificate III in Horticulture OR
- Certificate III in Parks & Gardens
- Experience working for a landscape construction or maintenance company
- Drivers license
LOOKING TO RELOCATE?
We are actively recruiting roles in:
- Sydney, Wollongong, Central Coast – NSW
- Melbourne, VIC
- Canberra, ACT
- Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, QLD
- Perth, WA
Please click ‘APPLY’, or express your interest by sending an email with your updated resume through to Tom O’Sullivan on [email protected] or call 0431 495 694.
Give me a call and let’s have a confidential discussion to see what we can do for you..