Landscape Professionals – Relocate to QLD, VIC or ACT
- Opportunities tailored specifically for you, based on your experience and capabilities
- A lucrative remuneration package to reflect your worth in this busy market
- Join award-winning commercial and residential contractors all over NSW, VIC, QLD or ACT
- $50,000 – $180,000 remuneration packages available
LANDSCAPING INDUSTRY UPDATE
This is a great opportunity to get stuck into something new and see if the grass really is greener on the other side. Whether you’re relocating or simply wanting to assess your options, just before Christmas is the perfect time!
This is one of the busiest periods in the landscape construction industry for many years, so what better time to snap up a higher paying, more prosperous opportunity? With summer only around the corner, the landscape and horticulture sectors are about to ramp up even more.
Whether you want to work on major civil infrastructure projects in regional areas, or want to construct a bespoke, high-end residential garden in the Inner City Suburbs, or maintain high-profile parks and gardens, we will have an opportunity tailored for you..
OPPORTUNITIES ON OFFER
- Landscape Tradesperson
- Maintenance Team Leader
- Leading Hand
- Foreman / Site Manager / Supervisor
- Junior Project Manager
- Contract Administrator
- Site Engineer
- Senior Estimator
- Business Development Manager
- Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Commercial Manager
- General Manager
WHERE ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES?
- Sydney, NSW
- Wollongong, NSW
- Central Coast, NSW
- Newcastle, NSW
- Brisbane, QLD
- Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Mackay, QLD
- Townsville, QLD
- Melbourne, VIC
- Canberra, ACT
AND WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction OR
- Certificate III in Horticulture OR
- Certificate III in Parks & Gardens
- Based in one of the above locations or willing to relocate
- Drivers License
Please click ‘APPLY’, or express your interest by sending an email with your updated resume through to Tom O’Sullivan on [email protected] or call 0431 495 694.
All conversations will be treated as strictly confidential.