Leading Hand / Junior Foreman
- Family owned business with serious growth potential
- Award-winning Sydney projects
- Work and learn from the very best in the industry
- Paid overtime and penalties!!
- $70,000 – $90,000 + Super + Overtime + Company Ute
Our client is a large Sydney business with a big reputation for delivering first class projects, from parks and playgrounds to subdivisions and roadworks.
This formidable outfit in the NSW landscaping industry has built a strong and tight-knit crew of 30+ staff, who continue to pump out projects to the highest quality.
One week you could be assisting a Tier 1 builder to deliver external civil and landscape construction works in the CBD, and the next week you could be delivering crucial public infrastructure for a local council on one of Sydney’s famous beaches.
A unique opportunity to jump into a supervisory role and prove your capabilities within a successful landscape construction team.
Work closely with an A-grade Site Manager and manage your crew to deliver to time frames and deadlines.
You will deliver a full-range of landscaping including concreting, retaining walls, decking, paving, turfing and planting.
- Read and interpret plans
- Program construction work
- Toolbox talks
- Delegate duties
- Liaise with clients
- Hands-on landscaping
- Report into Supervisor
- Deliver to time frames and budgets
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction / Horticulture
- 1-3 years experience as a qualified Tradesman
- Ability to ready plans and manage a small crew
- Drivers License
Please click ‘Apply for this Job,’ or contact Tom O’Sullivan directly by emailing your updated resume to [email protected] or call 0431 495 694.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential and off the record!