Mechanical Fitters – Install & Maintenance
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Overtime Available
- Safety Conscious Environments
Buildability Group is a privately-owned recruitment company that work in the Construction, Civil, Mining and Engineering sectors. We specialise in providing Short and Long-Term Labour Hire and also permanent staff for some of Australia’s top 100 listed companies.
We currently have an array of opportunities available for Mechanical Fitters to work on either Maintenance or Install Projects in Sydney’s developing Western Suburbs.
SHUTDOWN WORK AVAILABLE MID SEPTEMBER (RIGGERS, FITTERS, TA’s) – Please send me an email if interested.
What’s required for the role:
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- FMCG Experience Highly Regarded
- Experience in Conveyor Systems
- Welding Experience Desired
- Ability To Pass Drug & Alcohol Test (If Required)
Desired Tickets – EWP, Forklift, Working at Heights, Confined Space
- Highly competitive rates of pay plus penalties, super, OT
- 10-hour shifts
- Safety Conscious Working environment
- Day shift
- Possibility of full-time employment for the right candidates
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this role and are interested then call the office immediately on 02 8188 5400 / 0484 367 622 (Mon – Fri) or alternatively email your C.V to [email protected]