Mechanical Fitters – Install & Maintenance
- Major Projects across West Sydney
- Great Rates of Pay + Penalties
- Long-Term work for right candidates
Buildability Group is a privately-owned recruitment company that work in the Construction, Civil, Mining and Engineering sectors. We specialise in providing Short and Long-Term Labour Hire and also permanent staff for some of Australia’s top 100 listed companies.
We currently have an array of opportunities available for Mechanical Fitters to work on either Maintenance or Install Projects in Sydneys developing Western Suburbs.
What’s required for the role:
- Hold relevant trade qualifications
- Experience in the operation of conveyor systems, large plant highly sort after
- Work in close conjunction with Supervisors to ensure the work plan is understood
- Must have previous construction site experience
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical if required
SHUTDOWN WORK AVAILABLE IN THE NEW YEAR – Please email me with the subject matter as ‘FITTER SHUTDOWN NSW’ if you are only interested in Shutdown Roles.
If successful you can expect:
- Good rates of pay and Consistent work
- Work Sites from Badgerys Creek, Eastern Creek, Parramatta
- Possibility of full-time employment after 3 months
- 2022 Shutdown in NSW (LAFHA)
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this role and are interested then call the office immediately on 02 8188 5400 or alternatively email your C.V to [email protected]