Operations Coordinator – Landscape Maintenance
- Manage a successful maintenance division
- Work with a supportive, highly versatile management team
- Organise premium commercial maintenance contracts across Sydney
- Permanent, office-based opportunity
- $80,000 – $90,000 + Super
WHAT’S THE BUSINESS LIKE?
Our client has gone from strength-to-strength during 2021, with a full portfolio of landscape maintenance contracts with next year looking promising already!
They are a formidable name in the commercial landscape and horticulture sector, delivering award-winning services for local councils, sports clubs, commercial clients and developers across Sydney.
Known for their excellent tight-knit culture, the construction, maintenance, turf and irrigation divisions work together seamlessly to produce outstanding results for their clients.
THE UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
The role has been newly created within this thriving business and will require a versatile individual to be the key figure in the grounds maintenance division.
With you at the helm, you will bring your vast knowledge and experience to motivate your crews on the ground, manage and satisfy your clientele and bring new ideas and innovations to the business.
You will have a highly knowledgeable team of senior managers who are keen to have a dynamic 2IC to work and collaborate with. They are colleagues you can lean on and rely on to share the load and assist you with making great things happen!
THE PART YOU PLAY
Of course, it goes without saying that you will receive full guidance, training and development in the initial stages, and then you will spread your wings and make this role your own:
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Managing crews and visiting various sites
- Programming maintenance schedules
- Problem solving and working autonomously
- Procuring new materials, equipment and resources
- Delegating tasks to your Site Managers and Team Leaders
- Working to schedules and budgeting
- Hiring new crew members
Are you interested in expressing your interest in this unique opportunity? It won’t be available forever so grab the bull by the horns while you can and apply..
Please click “Apply” to this advert, or if you would like to get in touch directly, email your up to date resume to [email protected] or give me a call on 0431 495 694.
I look forward to hearing from you today!