Riggers – Intermediate / Advanced
- Great Rates of Pay
- Long term role for the right candidates
- Penalty Rates and overtime every day
We are currently looking for quality and reliable intermediate and advanced Riggers to work on major projects in and around Sydney.
Experience with steel installation and mechanical equipment/machinery, strong work ethic with the ability to work 6 Days per work.
What is required for the Rigging role:
- Valid Rigging high-risk work license (RI or RA)
- 4+ Years of exp minimum
- Experience in steel installation
- Construction White Card & Full Long Long PPE
- EWP ticketed (Boom lift)
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol test if required
- Willingness to work overtime and Saturdays
- Contactable references
What is on offer with the Rigging Role:
- Long term work to see the project to completion
- Top calibre projects – Safety comes first
- Competitive rates + Penalties (wages)
- Overtime & weekend work available
Short-listed applicants will be contacted.
What do you need to do to apply for the Rigging role?
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position then please contact us on 02 8188 5400 for a confidential discussion on your career or email your RESUME to [email protected]