This is a unique opportunity to work for a Contractor with a large pipeline of work. This company is renowned for delivering quality projects via a professional well managed process. Their clients are top tier, having worked on some of the most iconic projects across Sydney.
Typically, projects are large in size and they have an array of clients that award them repeat / negotiated work without having to tender too much in the hard dollar market.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
This is a great opportunity to work with a very well known contractor within the construction industry. The candidate must come from either a Tier 1 subcontractor or Tier 2 / 3 principal builder and have a strong construction safety background both onsite and in the office.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE
- Conduct site inductions
- Implement / overhaul systems
- Review and monitor contractors SWMS
- Oversee general site safety
- Lead site safety meetings
- Report and investigate incidents, injuries and hazards and implement agreed control measures
- Help promote WHS&E awareness on site
- Maintain all WHS&E records for the project
- Work with contractors and site teams to eliminate and reduce workplace risks
- Cert IV in Work Health and Safety or equivalent Tertiary Qualification
- Sound understanding of WHS&E Legislation and Regulations
- Previous experience in a Safety Officer Role on medium to large scale construction projects for reputable builders
- Willing to work on site and in the office
To find out more and if you are generally interested in furthering your career, than please contact [email protected] or call Brooke Dostal on 0405 361 480.