Senior Project Manager
- Large Scale Projects in a Variety of Sectors
- Reputable High-End Tier 2 Builder with a great reputation
- Brand new challenging $100m project close to the City
This is a unique opportunity to work for a Principal Contractor with a large pipeline of work. The company have been in business for 30+yrs and also have an office based in Melbourne. This builder is synonymous with delivering quality projects via a professional well managed process. They work across a range of industries from high-rise residential, commercial, retail, government and fitout / refurbishment. Typically, projects are large in size from $50m – $200m and they have an array of strong blue-chip clients that award them repeat / negotiated work without having to tender in the open market.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Our client is looking for a strong seasoned Senior Project Manager to deliver a brand new $100m mixed use commercial project close to the City. This builder has an excellent reputation in the market and have been delivering complex projects for many years. They are renowned for building a quality product and have some very smart people across their business. As such, we are interested in talking to Senior PM’s who have worked on projects $100m plus in size and people that have the reputation with the runs on the board.
- Lead your team of Contract Administrators, Site Managers, Project Engineers and Site Staff to deliver projects on or ahead of expectations and commitments while maintaining the highest safety standards
- Proficient in all contractual matters and the ability to communicate this knowledge in a practical and meaningful way to the project team
- Manage stakeholder relationships including clients, consultants and end users
- Provide planning and programming of labour, plant and equipment in accordance with construction program requirements
- Develop and review construction planning
- Monitor progress, ensure that work quality and techniques are of a high standard and report regularly to the construction manager on project performance against company objectives
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Proven industry experience on $100m+ projects preferably in the commercial new build space
- Must have local Sydney experience having worked for a reputable Tier 1 or Tier 2 principal contractor
- An absolute commitment to the safety and the well-being of self and others in the work place
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Must have a polished approach when dealing with clients
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills and have effective team-player capabilities
- Sound computer skills with knowledge in Jobpac / CHEOPS, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel & Word
If you would like to find out more and are generally interested in furthering your career, than please contact [email protected] or call David Shapiro on 0416 214 189.