Supervisor / Foreman
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and leading, privately owned business. Established over 40 years, they are one of Australia’s most established formwork contractors, employing over 400 employees.
They pride themselves on providing a safe and efficient service which is made possible through comprehensive management systems and implementation of market leading formwork systems.
They service all facets of construction including industries such as Education, Health Care, Transport, Defense, Civil, Commercial & Residential for top tier builders and developers.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
The opportunity to join the business as part of the delivery team. A family business with a great culture and incredible staff retention rate that exceeds the industry average.
Our client is looking for a Supervisor of the highest caliber to oversee one of Sydney’s most recognised and prestigious projects. For the right candidate, there will be a package of $200k++ on offer.
- Operate with a best practice approach to health and safety
- Observe and demonstrate safe work practices and ensure others do the same
- Supervise activities to achieve the most productive use of available materials and resources
- Ensure that the surrounding work area is maintained to OHS&E standard at all times
- Maintain a professional liaison with all clients and trades
- Maintain overall quality assurance and best practice whilst ensuring compliance
- Manage all on-site documentation
- Ensure regular and continuous feedback on progress of all activities
- Ability to negotiate positive outcomes for the organisation
- Previous experience as a Foreman / Supervisor working on tier 1 projects
- Experience working with complex formwork systems will be highly regarded, however structures knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and subcontractors
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrating exemplary leadership and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to plan and implement rectification scopes of works
- Must have adequate reporting, admin and planning skills
If you’re genuinely interested in excelling your career, APPLY NOW or if you wish to learn more, please get in touch with Brooke Dostal on 0405 361 480, or you can send your CV to [email protected]