Buildability Group has been engaged by an industry-leading structural steel contractor to the Tier 1 and Tier 2 building and construction industry.
A forward thinking contractor, they are specialists in delivering custom steel structures right from the design and engineering phase, through to fabrication and installation.
Your New Role!
- Price and tender multi million-dollar projects
- Manage the tender and estimating process from beginning to end using first principals
- Business development
- Site visits and inspections
- Tender meetings
- Handover to construction/installation team
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors
- Tertiary qualification in either Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Civil Engineering OR a strong trade background in structural steel
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position – pre construction
- Strong knowledge of head contract and subcontract tendering, standards, procedures and the competitive market
- Must have local experience, preferably in Sydney or other Australian States
- Exceptional client management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
Please click ‘Apply,’ or contact Brooke Dostal directly by emailing [email protected] or calling her direct line – 0405 361 480.
All applications will be strictly confidential and off the record.