Junior Foreman – Landscape Construction
- Large organisation with a reputable brand
- Award-winning Sunshine Coast projects
- Work and learn from the very best in the industry
- Tier 1 infrastructure and builder projects
- $60,000-$80,000 + Super
Our client is a large South East Queensland business with a big reputation for delivering first class projects, from public parks and playgrounds to large-scale subdivisions and major civil infrastructure.
This formidable outfit in the landscaping industry has built a strong crew in SEQ of 50+ staff, who continue to pump out projects to the highest quality.
One week you could be assisting a Tier 1 builder to deliver external civil and landscape construction works in the CBD, and the next week you could be delivering crucial public infrastructure for a local council on the coast.
A unique opportunity to jump into a supervisory role and prove your capabilities within a successful landscape construction team.
Work closely with an A-grade Site Manager and Project Manager and manage your crew to deliver to time frames and deadlines.
You will deliver a full-range of landscaping including concreting, retaining walls, decking, paving, turfing and planting.
- Read and interpret plans
- Program construction work
- Toolbox talks
- Delegate duties
- Liaise with clients
- Hands-on landscaping
- Report into Supervisor
- Deliver to time frames and budgets
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction / Horticulture
- 2-3 years experience as a qualified Tradesman
- Ability to ready plans and manage a small crew
- Drivers License
OPEN TO RELOCATING?
We are actively recruiting roles in:
- Sydney, Wollongong, Central Coast – NSW
- Melbourne, VIC
- Canberra, ACT
- Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast – QLD
- Perth, WA
Please click on “Apply for this job” below to send your resume for consideration.
Alternatively, if you have any questions or would like to know more please contact Tom O’Sullivan on 0431 495 694 or emailing [email protected]
All applications are treated as strictly confidential and off the record!