- Family owned, high performing contractor
- Award-winning projects in Sydney’s inner suburbs
- Permanent work with immediate start
- All overtime and penalties paid!
- $30ph – $35ph + Super + Overtime + Company Ute
This well-respected company have been continuously growing over the last 10 years.
Their high-profile city projects involve commercial landscape construction and civil works for local councils and builders in and around Sydney.
With nearly 25 long-serving employees, they are looking to bolster their ranks with a qualified Landscape Tradesperson.
This rare opportunity is to join the business in a qualified Tradesman role where you can develop yourself further and the junior employees around you.
It will be a hands-on role where you can put your stamp on some iconic developments in Sydney and also progress your career forward into Leading Hand and Foreman positions.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with good rates and penalties every week, a company vehicle, and an excellent working environment and culture.
- Read and interpret plans
- Lead a small team
- Hands-on landscape construction
- Work in with subcontractors
- Train and develop Apprentices
- Report into the Site Supervisor
- 3-5 years as a qualified Tradesman
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction/Horticulture
- Drivers license
- A positive and up-beat attitude
If you would like to express an interest in this opportunity, please click ‘APPLY’, or send an updated resume through to Tom O’Sullivan at [email protected]
All applications will be held with the strictest of confidence. I look forward to hearing from you.