Senior Contract Administrator
- Major / Iconic Projects across NSW, ACT & QLD
- Large pipeline of future works
- Excellent salary package on offer
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and leading, privately owned business. Established over 40 years, they are one of Australia’s most established formwork contractors, employing over 400 employees.
They pride themselves on providing a safe and efficient service which is made possible through comprehensive management systems and implementation of market leading formwork systems.
They service all facets of construction including industries such as Education, Health Care, Transport, Defense, Civil, Commercial & Residential for top tier builders and developers.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Our client is looking for an experienced Contract Manager to oversee the companies commercial interests across the East Coast. If you want to work on memorable projects and be part of an established business, then this company is a must see.
- The establishment and set up of processes and workflows
- Sub-Contract administration including review, negotiation and finalise sub contract / supply agreements, preparation of packages, scopes, general administration, managing scope of works, progress claims and account processing
- Negotiate contracts with clients and settle commercial deviations and clarifications
- Prepare project cost reports in collaboration with project team
- Actively contribute to the project budget and cost control processes
- Manage cost effective solutions that comply with the sub contract
- Supervise and lead the contracts administration team as required
- Sub-Contract administration
- Managing and resolving head and subcontract claims
- Review documentation for compliance
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors and designers
- Establish procurement program with the Project Manager and Contract Administrator
- Maintenance of project specific registers, forms and checklists / ITP’s
- Review and manage all construction / design related queries to a resolution
TO BE CONSIDERED
- Tertiary qualification in either Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years previous experience in Contract Management roles
- Experience in large Commercial construction
- Strong knowledge of subcontract tendering, standards, procedures and the competitive market
- Must have local experience, preferably in Sydney and QLD
- Exceptional client management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Jobpac or CHEOPS is advantageous
If you would like to find out more and are generally interested in furthering your career, than please contact [email protected] or call Brooke Dostal on 0405 316 480.